We all love watching competitive dance shows on our idiot box. Even if we don’t the aspirants participating in the reality shows, while watching them dancing beautifully we fall in love with them. Indeed dancing has this much power that it can connect two souls together. So, wouldn’t it be a great fun if you too get off your couch and start dancing on the song your favorite participant is performing? Besides being a fun activity, dancing is also a way to keep your mind and body healthy. Moreover, if you looking for an easy way to burn the fat from the cheese pizza you ate last night and running on the trend mil sounds pretty daunting to you, dancing can do the trick.
So, keeping all these benefits in mind, why don’t you start partaking in a dance school near you and start reaping the rewards of dancing today? Why, you ask? Go ahead and go through the article here. Highlighted below are a few of the reasons why you should take up Classical Indian Dance Classes at Noida, India.
- A child who is learning how to dance can learn discipline which is the most important factor in a child’s life.
- Through dancing, a child can have his/her complete physical fitness and get control over the body.
- Dancing is a form of worship through which a dancer can reach the Almighty.
- Dancing is a mode of expressing our inner feelings in the most meaningful and dramatic way.
- Dancing is also a form of Yoga and exercise that help the dancers being physically and spiritually fit.
- Since the Indian Classical Dance is based on mythology & puranas, the learners can also learn about the great Indian Literature. Thus their knowledge will be enhanced.
- When a child learns Indian classical dance, he/she will automatically come to know about the rich cultural heritage of India.
Top 6 Classical Indian Dance Styles That You Can Consider To Learn –
India is very rich in the culture of dance and music. It has several sorts of dance styles and all forms are unique in their way. The Classical Dance styles of India includes….
1.Bharatanatyam – The oldest form of the classical dance which is popular not only in India but across the world.
2.Kathak – Kathak is one of the eight forms of ancient classical dances of India. It’s a way of expressing the unsaid emotions of your heart through your eyes and your fingers, arms and feet harmonize that emotion.
3.Kathakali – Kathakali is one of the most attracting classical Indian dance-drama. The attractive make-up, elaborate costumes and detailed gestures along with body movements are the best experience to watch.
4.Kuchipudi – Kuchipudi is the most popular traditional dance form performed with violin, flute and the tambura instruments.
5.Manipuri – Manipuri is based to the Raslila act of Radha and Krishna. This dance form is purely religious along with spiritual experience.
6.Odissi – Odissi is the oldest surviving dance form in India. This dance style is known for its independent movement of head, chest and pelvis.
Every Indian dance form is truly divine. No matter which classical Indian dance style you choose to learn, it will be a great addition to your overall mind and body development. It is actually a fun way to be physically fit and mentally happy. All in all, I think it’s time you get up and find you a Classical Indian Dance Classes near you in Noida, India.